Author Topic: Frasers Newcastle Rebirthing - With Regular HunterDOG BBQ's at the shop!  (Read 10137 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Great to meet you too mate, we will  stay in touch over the course of the coming months around some DOC activity.

Stephen Couri 
General Manager
« Last Edit: 29 Jan 2019, 05:33 PM by TopDOG »
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
I also dropped into Frasers today while I was in town getting an injection and chatted with Stephen Couri and i offered my help and support while im not working anymore and hopefully turn us into a proper Ducati registered club!!! But as he said its going to need a group of willing active members which unfortunately most of the dogs are me not included in the clubs rides but im looking / hoping here daily that people will be involved :'(
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
Just had a good chat to Steve Couri, Frasers Newcastle Sales Manager, and he tells me a lot of things have changed very much for the better at the local Newcastle store. I pretty well gave him the "heard it all before" line, but he assures me that this time it really is different - and it appears he is right!

There is an absolute determination within Frasers to get the Newcastle store really cracking along, and it seems they have made a lot of progress in that area - at least as far as sales are concerned as a lot of new Ducatis have been walking out the door. He asks that anyone that has perhaps had a bad experience in the past give them another go - and expect to be impressed! He also said that Warren Fraser regards Newcastle as "his baby", he visits the store all the time, really likes it up here and won't let anyone lay a finger on Newcastle - except in a good way of course!

Whilst it is all very well for Warren to feel emotionally attached to the store, he also sees where they have gone wrong in the past and was determined to fix it. With their new team and fresh approach to the store he sees they have now almost got there, and they have certainly come a long way.

One thing that particularly comes out of this is that Frasers would like to reestablish a proper, albeit informal, relationship with the local Ducati club. So Steve is suggesting they will put a bit of a club BBQ on at the shop and supply meat & drinks for the club to encourage Ducati owners to rock on down for a look. Probably a Saturday arvo would work well. Any input to the idea is welcome, or we can just schedule one and see what happens!

The following article appeared in the current Cycle Torque and fills in a bit more info about what has been going on locally:
« Last Edit: 03 Aug 2012, 09:14 AM by VinceS »
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Surname of famous local MotoGP rider Casey (S....):
Which part of a Ducati is a Desmoquatro? (m...r):
How many riders can a Ducati 1198 Panigale fit comfortably?: