Author Topic: National Ducati Clubs Rally 2014  (Read 2404 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: NDCR 2014 diamond beach
« Reply #5 on: 04 May 2014, 04:56 PM »
this was the rally winner, I would have added all my pics to the gallery to show you but I cant add a new years folder or upload the 52 that I have at once, more importantly you wouldn't need to see them if you came along!!! :P
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
Re: NDCR 2014 diamond beach
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2014, 09:40 AM »
and if your not sure where and when this has been around for a while!!  :P

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
NDCR 2014 diamond beach
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2014, 09:37 AM »
I'm taking my new lady Tracey up to this tomorrow till Sunday so I hope to see everyone of you doggies there with us, it should be a great weekend and it wouldn't be the same without you there for & with our club with it being for National Ducati Clubs Rally 2014  8)

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
Per below. Need to book by 10th March. refer:

Hi All,

We are hoping to have some representation from Frasers with some test rides but they will only attend if we have 100 bookings. We hope to have all accommodation bookings by the 10th March so as to secure the whole resort for our use. After 10th March the left over accommodation goes back into public circulation.

My contact details are on the flyer and registration forms so if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Michelle Tilley
Vice President
Ducati Owners of NSW
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
National Ducati Clubs Rally 2014
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jan 2014, 10:55 PM »
for those who may be interested I might possibly be allowed to go along to this on that weekend possibly staying there but nothings booked yet for me but I'm hoping I can as I've not had a real Ducati getaway holiday since forever!!!  :P But even if I cant please organise a club ride up to it and stay there yourself as there will be a few docs nsw guys and by guys I mean everyone there from docs nsw!! when I last checked we were an Australian club in this nation and most of us love a good rally!! rego forms attached so please don't hold back  :P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which part of a Ducati is a Desmoquatro? (m...r):
An idling 1098S that does 0-100km/hr in 3.2secs is travelling at how many km/hr?:
What are the two letters following the engine size in the legendary Ducati 900SS?: