Author Topic: 2012 National Ducati Clubs Rally - Jindabyne - March 2-4  (Read 1251 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: 2012 National Ducati Clubs Rally - Jindabyne - March 2-4
« Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2012, 03:47 PM »
five weeks away was only last week so its sooner than i thought!! im sorry ive missed it being there as our clubs vp i only just asked if i could go in 5 weeks to find out its been on already!!
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline Brett

• Pack Leader
    • Hunter Ducati Owner's Group
2012 National Ducati Clubs Rally - Jindabyne - March 2-4
« Reply #1 on: 01 Feb 2012, 09:33 PM »
From Ken Ullman ;

Can you believe it ?  The National Ducati Clubs Rally is now less than 5 weeks away.

Time for an update.

First a reminder about bookings.  Boring, but necessary cause people are stuffing it up.

You have to book your accommodation and meals directly with The Station, Jindabyne, phone (02) 6451 4800.  They want all bookings in by 17 February so they can organize staff and catering.

You also have to register with the CDDC.  Rego form is on our web site www.cddc.org.au and we need a form for everyone for insurance red tape.  To be guaranteed to get your merchandise at the event you have to order it by 31 January.

Now to the good stuff.

Drum roll please.  We have Cam Donald coming along.  He will be giving a talk over dinner on Saturday night and run some racing footage – provided we can get a screen set up!  You will know of Cam.  An Ozzie racer doing the European circuit.  Cam is extremely competitive, with more podium finishes than I have room to mention here, in world class events.  You know how challenging the Isle of Man TT is – well Cam is a two time winner, 2nd in the Superbike class in 2011 and is the outright lap record holder.  He mainly does road races and often rides in the 600cc Supersport, 1000cc Superstock and 1000cc Superbike classes at the same event.  Although he currently rides for Honda Europe in the World Endurance Championship, he has tried his hand on a Ducati 848 in Asia.

Come and hear what he has to say and have a chat with him.

After that we have the “Sly Dogs” for your musical entertainment.

As most of you will know, the roads in the NSW snowy mountains are some of the best in Australia.  We have two official rides planned.  One will be slightly technically challenging and the other less so but no less rewarding.  We will have support vehicles and mechanical expertise available should it be needed.

You might have noticed that we have managed to get better representative photos of the NDCR commemorative Polo shirts on our web site.  If you haven’t seen them go and have a look.  They look very stylish with the NDCR Logo on the front.

So folks, get your rego forms in, your accommodation booked and hold on to your hats.  NDCR will be here before you know it.  Tell your friends.

Any questions contact Ken on 0419 604 136 or [email protected]
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
How many valves in a 2 valve plus a 4 valve motor (one cylinder of each)?:
An idling 1098S that does 0-100km/hr in 3.2secs is travelling at how many km/hr?:
There is one i in Ducati, how many does "the typical rider" have?: