Author Topic: Ducati, 08, 1098s Super Bike for sale  (Read 7399 times)

Paul Whittaker

Re: Ducati, 08, 1098s Super Bike for sale
« Reply #8 on: 19 Feb 2011, 09:59 PM »
 ;) hey thanks, would like that, yeah i didn't think i would sell my baby either i do love it but been their before as owned 3 ducati's and 3 Harley's so this will be number 4. hope I love the tractor as my wife's not impressed with me selling the 1098s,  ::)  Not sure if I will make Sundays ride as I cancelled my life insurance and my new one is taking longer to start my new one so no crazy stuff till my cover is final  ;D

Cheers guys  ;)

Offline nunga7

• Puppy
« Reply #7 on: 19 Feb 2011, 06:56 PM »
Hay Paul, Last we spoke was at Bulla Pub and you did mention Tractors though as you rode away i said to myself.....NAAAA! he wont sell that!
Seems i was wrong. Im getting used to that happening ;)
Well Bullah again tomorrow so i shall try to get their early this time so as to join the crew for a bit.
Must say that any time you are up for a ride let me know as I'm used to riding along with Tractors :)
All the best with the new toy, hope to see you on the road again.
Carlos.

Paul Whittaker

« Reply #6 on: 18 Feb 2011, 07:00 PM »
 :D thanks buddy, will do, might even still have the ducati gear  ;D

stay safe, see ya passing me on the road  :o

Offline Brett

• Pack Leader
    • Hunter Ducati Owner's Group
« Reply #5 on: 18 Feb 2011, 05:51 PM »
Well I guess that's good new for you, and little sad for us... all at the same time.

You've been a great help, and good supporter of the club, so don't be a stranger.

You can even bring your new tractor with you to breakkies or club rides, but you have to wear your Ducati leathers...

Be good, ride safe.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Paul Whittaker

Re: Ducati, 08, 1098s Super Bike for sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2011, 04:13 PM »
 ;D Hey i guess this is it as I wont be riding with DOG's any more as the Ducati 1098s is all but gone,  :o
 now I will be riding with HOG's  ;D as my new Harley Davidson Night Rod Special arrives  this week,  ;D
None of my family are talking to me as they love the Ducati and hate the Harley so I guess this week should be quiet hey,
going from an Awesome Red devil to Mean Black Beast, sweet....

Cheers hope to see ya all around, stay up right.... Paul  ;)

Paul Whittaker

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2011, 03:24 PM »
 :o Well if I can sell it,  ??? 
I'm thinking of another V-twin a Harley Davidson Night Rod Special in Black  ;D but still paying the Ducati off so need to pay it out first, then start again....  :-\

anyway will see how I go been offered a little under my asking price as a trade but was hoping to not have to find anymore dollars, so will see a'....  ;)

Offline JBB

• Doggie
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2011, 01:16 PM »
Hey Paul,

What are you going to replace it with?

Cheers

JBB

Paul Whittaker

Ducati, 08, 1098s Super Bike for sale
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2011, 09:25 PM »
Hey, Selling my pride and joy, my baby.....
Ducati 2008 1098s Red
Heaps of extras,
Ducati remote Alarm, Termignoni exhaust, Sargent gel seat, Adjustable rearset pegs, Adjustable Pazzo levers, carbon fibre parts, open clutch cover, custom hidden rear blinkers, serviced every 5000 K's, by Fraser's, Ducktail signed by X3 superbike champion Troy Bayllis, also have all ome parts, service history and books.

advertised on Bike Sales $26,500.00

Paul : M 0411707536

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which part of a Ducati is a Desmoquatro? (m...r):
What are the two letters following the engine size in the legendary Ducati 900SS?:
There is one i in Ducati, how many does "the typical rider" have?: