Author Topic: For sale Gloss Black 2006 749s biposto  (Read 1545 times)

Offline gmac

• Puppy
For sale Gloss Black 2006 749s biposto
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2010, 06:11 PM »
For sale 2006 749s Biposto Ducati, Gloss Black.
Reluctant sale as only recently purchased motorcycle but have sustained a lower back injury that has made riding this motorcycle very uncomfortable and pain full for me. I am the second owner and bike is rarely ridden now and has been garaged all its life. Bike has 33000k on clock, log books and full service history and has recently had major service including replacing timing belts, adjusted valve timing and front fork seals, in excess of $2000 spent.
This hard to find gloss Black, dual seat, model is in excellent condition with full Termignoni exhaust system, Marchesini rims, full gloss black carbon fibre fairing and numerous other carbon fibre guards and fixtures new Michelin Road Pilot 2 front and rear. There is nothing to do on this bike and first to see will buy with only fault being minor stone chipping on the fairing (easily repaired). Also has Ventura rack
Also come with Anderson stand for rear.
I am asking around the $14000 but am negotiable as am looking for a quick sale and preferably to someone who appreciates Ducati's

Call Glenn on 0405 452 245 or email [email protected]
Gmac
749s

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What colour is the Pirelli on a red Ducati?:
What does the D in Hunter DOG stand for?:
Which arm on a Ducati holds the back wheel on? (first word s...g):