Author Topic: Nundle Recon Ride 2010  (Read 1806 times)

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
Re: Nundle Recon Ride 2010 - Meeting Point
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jul 2010, 09:04 PM »
Bit more info, there is a "local" departure point, ie Gloucester midday.

Dear Fellow Riders,
              Saturday August 14, Sunday 15th will see us visiting Nundle and having a laugh with the locals and some after dinner  drinks and fun at the Pub. Accommodation books up quickly so get it done sooner rather than later. On Sunday moring we'll go up to the most beautiful rally site anywhere, for a visit before heading home. (8k, tar all the way) Here are the phn #'s. Peel Inn. (02) 67693377; Motel. (02) 67693222; C'van Park. (02) 67693355. Bring ya' woolies! Ivan 0412 542 194 Aunty Mal. 0404 002 427
              For those Sydney based riders call Ivan 0412 542 194 for a muster point and departure time. Also, some of you may wish to join the Northern group at Cafe 57, 11am, main drag Gloucester, for a feed and then the ride "across the top", via Thunderbolt's Way, to Nundle. Departure noon sharp. Ride safe, one and all. Aunty
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
Re: Nundle Recon Ride 2010
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2010, 06:58 PM »
I have always been glad I went to the Recon Ride and the Thunder Rally when I have gone, it is good hassle free riding - especially when you figure out where all the non-dirt back roads are around Tamworth! But not happening this year for me, unless decide to go anyway the night before! Here is some more info from Mal & pals:

All Thunder Rally proceeds go to a very worthy cause by way of the wonderful people at the Moorong Spinal Unit.

http://www.spinalworks.net.au/stories/Rehab%20Centres/Moorong/index.htm

The Thunder Rally welcomes all motorcyclists, not just Ducati Owners and having been on a couple, it's all good fun.

On the other hand, if you fronted up to your local Ducati shop with 'the readies' and said you needed to buy one for the Thunder Rally, they'd have to give you a discount wouldn't they?

Dear Fellow Riders,
               Here is an entry form and details for this year's Thunder Rally. We have solid raffle prizes, including vouchers for bike gear and more! We ask that you fill out the form and send it in asap to help us get it right on the day!...AND...spend 2 minutes sending the info along to your group of fellow riders etc. Every .55c we save on postage, is another .55c we can give to the Moorong Spinal Unit! By doing this you are taking your place along with the 9000+ riders who have travelled 8,000,000+ks supporting this concept over the last 28 years. Well Done! It's a wonderful ride and a beautiful rally site. Here is another direct link for the Thunder Rally section of our club website, including entry forms, pictures etc.
www.docnsw.org.au/tr_home.html
                                                          Kind regards Aunty Mal 0404 002 427
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline ChrisC

• Doggie
Re: Nundle Recon Ride 2010
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2010, 09:58 PM »
I'm going to book this one into my calendar.

Anyone else interested? 

I'll be having lunch with Aunty Mal next week, so can get some more details. Let me know if you want more info.
Ducati 848

Offline Brett

• Pack Leader
    • Hunter Ducati Owner's Group
Nundle Recon Ride 2010
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jul 2010, 02:50 PM »
From Aunty Mal ;

Dear Riders,

Saturday August 14, Sunday 15th will see us visiting Nundle and having a laugh with the locals and some after dinner and drinks fun at the Pub.

Accommodation books up quickly so get it done sooner rather than later. On Sunday moring we'll go up to the most beautiful rally site anywhere, for a visit before heading home. (8k, tar all the way)

Here are the phn #'s.

Peel Inn. (02) 67693377; Motel. (02) 67693222
C'van Park. (02) 67693355. Bring ya' woolies!

Ivan 0412 542 194
Aunty Mal. 0404 002 427,

Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
An idling 1098S that does 0-100km/hr in 3.2secs is travelling at how many km/hr?:
How many riders can a Ducati 1198 Panigale fit comfortably?:
What are the two letters following the engine size in the legendary Ducati 900SS?: