Author Topic: Sunday Putty Run (early)  (Read 1732 times)

Paul Whittaker

Re: Sunday Putty Run (early)
« Reply #6 on: 12 Apr 2010, 02:24 PM »
Hey Mark,
 Shame nobody turned up.... sounds like you enjoyed your self anyway..... bit of excitement with the R1 crash  :o
Early Sundays not real good for me as I work most Saturday nights and don't get home till 5am  :P
Saturday is better as long as I'm home for work so I can leave by 5pm....

If you want to go again and make it a Saturday or later on a Sunday arvo, you can contact me 0411707536  ;)
cause i need my beauty sleep lol  ;D

paul

Offline Marky Mark

• Puppy
« Reply #5 on: 11 Apr 2010, 06:59 PM »
Hey Paul,
It's a shame you missed it, what a great day!!!
Leaving early meant I hardly saw a car for 2 hours. Perfect weather and great roads. As nobody turned up to join me I decided to change plans and head back through Wollombi and on to Central Mangrove and the Old Pacific Hwy. It's been 8 years since I had a bike and I was horified that the Old road is 60 KPH  >:( anyway as I was safely  ;) making my way towards Mt White I pass a cyclist waving madly at me. I thought he just hated motorbikes, but as I rounded the bend here's 2 bikes + riders under the armco and a heap of riders looking on at the carnage. Apparently what happened was an R1  going round the blind right hander collided head/side on with an inexperienced rider on a Suzuki SV 650. The Suzuki rider crossed to the wrong side and hit the R1 resulting in the R1 rider losing his right boot along with 3 toes.  :o :o :o :o
3 ambos + Fire brigade and helecopter (overkill ???) attended the scene.

Anyway it was an eventfull day and renforced the need to ride within your limits.
Hopefully next time some other twins can join me.

Chao

Paul Whittaker

« Reply #4 on: 11 Apr 2010, 11:23 AM »
Hey sorry Mark,
Ended up working all night  :( yeah missed out again, maybe next time, hope you had a couple turn out for a ride.

Paul

Offline Marky Mark

• Puppy
« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2010, 01:17 PM »
If anyone needs to ring me my number is 0400 306 350.

Cheers,

Mark.

Paul Whittaker

« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2010, 08:41 AM »
Hey  Marky Mark,

If the weathers nice and i can wake up that early  :P would like a ride, but don't wait any extra time, should be on time if going  ;D
Gotta work Saturday night, but should be home by 1.30 am so here's hoping I wake up  ??? anyway hope to see ya 7am Sunday.

Paul  ;)

Offline Marky Mark

• Puppy
Sunday Putty Run (early)
« Reply #1 on: 09 Apr 2010, 10:19 PM »
Hi all,
I've yet to meet up with any DOGS yet as I've only had my 900 ss for a couple of months and got the wrong servo for the Berowra ride in March. Anyway I'm gonna take off early for a ride up the Putty on Sun Morning. It's perfect now with daylight savings finished and the best weather of the year. If anyone wants to join me I'll wait at the old Oak shop at Freemans Waterhole till 7am, then the Broke shop for a Coffee (if they're open ????) till 8.30am. Hope to catch up with some serious riders who don't sleep in.
Cheers.
Marky Mark :-)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Surname of famous local MotoGP rider Casey (S....):
Desmoquatros have how many valves per cylinder?:
What colour is the Pirelli on a red Ducati?: