Author Topic: Ducati Motologic Superbike Team - Hi From Jordy Burgess  (Read 1352 times)

Offline jordyburgess

• Puppy
Re: Ducati Motologic Superbike Team - Hi From Jordy Burgess
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jan 2010, 09:14 AM »
Thank guys, should be a rgeat year and im pretty excited about the whole thing and urge  all fans to get behind the team and the local boys!

the first round is at the world superbikes at the end of feb at phillip island. unfortunately this year due to politics , there will be no round held in sydney (boo!) but NFI will be conducting track days as they usually do at eastern creek throughout the year. im sure if you get in contact with the people at ducati and request that myself and jamie be there im sure they can work something out.

i will be sure to post on here regularly about the progress on the team throughout the season and keep everyone informed :)

On another note i am also a licensed level 1 road racing coach (used to work with alex goberts RRPA and Circuit breakers race school) so if anyone is interested on some track day mentoring or coaching just let me know and we can work something out.  ;)

Offline ChrisC

• Doggie
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2010, 06:41 AM »
Congrats on the ride, Jordy!  All the best to you & Stauffer for the season.

We'd be keen to hear how you go! Do us a favour and post up a quick note here to let us know your thoughts on the season as it progresses.
 8)
Ducati 848

Offline JBB

• Doggie
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2010, 06:36 AM »
Hi Jordy,

Congratulations and Good on ya!!! How about giving us some dates so we can come and watch and maybe organise a club ride????

Cheers

John

Offline jordyburgess

• Puppy
Ducati Motologic Superbike Team - Hi From Jordy Burgess
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2010, 06:44 PM »
Hi to all members of DOG!,

I am just popping by to say how very proud i am to be representing the ducati brand and indeed all Ducati fans in 2010 in board the new 1198R. Both Jamie and myself are pumped and for the experience and if you didn't know both myself and Jamie Stauffer are both born and Bred from the hunter. Jamie from Kurri and myself from Dudley.

I have always had a undisclosed passion for Ducati motorcycles and i am very passionate about both racing and the fans that support the scene here in Australia.

This is my rookie year in Superbikes and  i am really pumped at the opportunity i have been given by Motologic and NFI.

if any of you get down to any of the rounds be it at ASBK or WSBK or the GP please come up and introduce yourself and say hi!

Cheers!!! :o

:D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which part of a Ducati is a Desmoquatro? (m...r):
How many riders can a Ducati 1198 Panigale fit comfortably?:
What are the two letters following the engine size in the legendary Ducati 900SS?: