Author Topic: MotoGP Ducati Champions Club Phillip Island 16-18 Oct 2009 now open  (Read 1839 times)

Paul Whittaker

Yeah that would be great,  ;)
 :o Looked into the accommodation , housing and motels look expensive, so the camp grounds sounds like the way to go...
Also not sure never been but read that you need a ferry ticket which you need to buy early, not sure, will need to hear from some one that's been before would be good,,, ;D

Offline ChrisC

• Doggie
Top effort, PW63!

I've got to conflab with a few people next weekend to sort out details, but pretty sure I'll be there as well.  Am going to have a go at the camping option, I think.  I'll let you know!

Chris
Ducati 848

Paul Whittaker

Well i did it..  ;D YEAH I'm GOING...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;) ;  Paid for my ticket in the Ducati VIP Champion's club , so I'm going now, just gotta sort out the small details like group ride and accommodation etc....
Can't wait, So excited  :o if anyone else is going and want to travel together etc, let me know, if you have any idea of what to expect, accommodation and travel down, time frame etc...
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
ive got time off work for now and once my bride lets me buy my black clubsport i could drive down towing a trailor to allow my bride to have her bike there and see phillip island like i have once before when i was a part of a v8 supercars pit crew!!!! but need to get my license back after killing my 916 and having had a brain injury!! which takes your license and i cant get a bike one back till ive had my car one back for a year but please dont let me turn you off th joy that is riding a ducati because if i could i would be up on a new ten ninety eight R now!!! ;D
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Paul Whittaker

Hey sounds like the trip of the year, awesome  ;D

Has anyone been before,  8)
If so can you give me some tips... ???
How and what i need to know for the trip and the stay and what i should take...  ???
How we carry our gear for the week and what the accommodations is... etc...
Do we travel in a group ride together ....

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
OK, can't get there this year myself on account of getting hitched, but next year I hope to make it. For those that aren't tying the knot what excuse could be good enough to miss this event???? Thought so, there ain't one! So this is what you'll be going along to:

Calling all Ducatisti - the 2009 MotoGP Ducati Champions Club Phillip Island 16-18 October is now open for registration! Register now for this exciting event and you will be enjoying all the VIP comforts and privileges of the Ducati Champions Club come October, amongst your fellow Ducati owners.

Champions Club will be situated near the end of Gardner straight where hundreds of Ducatisti will cheer on Casey and Nicky as they tip into Doohan corner at over 280km/h. No matter your preferred form of taking in the action, Champions Club has a facility to accommodate your every need. Whether you will be viewing the action from inside the marquee, on the wide screen TVs, by the fence almost touching the bikes, or the aerial view from our grandstand, we have the experience for you!

All Ducati Champions Club members receive an official Ducati Grandstand pack. This special pack includes a Ducati shirt, cap, lanyard and various other Ducati merchandise. There will be a pit walk for you to see the teams and bikes up close and personal as they prepare for race day.

For your convenience we also have a barista on hand at all times to serve fresh coffee and beverages! Buffet morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is provided on all three days to ensure an enjoyable stay at Champions Club. Please note that our facility is non-alcoholic.

Parking permits can also be ordered for cars and motorcycles, ensuring your vehicle is as close as possible to the track.

Attendance within Champions Club is to be in the spirit of Ducati. Be apprised that the only motorcycle or team branding welcome in the champions club is Ducati so pack RED and show off!

Proof of current Ducati ownership is required at time of registration. We require your motor vehicle registration to be faxed at time of payment.

We are excited to announce this competitive price for Champions Club attendees in 2009:
Adult $750
Child $350
Children are classified as under 16, proof of age may be required at the gate.

Tickets are strictly limited.

We cant wait to see you, RED, on the Island. Don't delay. Visit the registration website now:
http://www.saneevent.com.au/ws/motogp09/
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
If you apply the Brembos from stationary how many seconds before you will stop again if the bike has a 0-100km/hr time of 3.2 secs and can stop in 4 secs?:
What does the D in Hunter DOG stand for?:
What is the 6th letter in Ducati?: