Author Topic: my gear for sale  (Read 1428 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
my gear for sale
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2009, 04:00 PM »
I just put my new unworn jacket pix and also some of my leather pants ive done some track time in on a track day and testing for the ducati bears, my jacket i cant get on due to my left arm not being able to straighten it ever again since my prang and its brand new unworn, tis a bit sad and i will cry seeing it go but no point keeping something i can never wear again now im a permanently disabled unlicensed doggy :'( i can bring it to the dogs brekkie or one of the rides if anyones interested and im not sure if my contact details are still in the main page but i can be emailed directly to [email protected] im being driven to the dogs rides lunches and possibly start points as well by my carer who likes bikes and helping me have fun now im no good for my wife to drag round to things like this!!!
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which country are Ducatis manufactured in?:
What are the two letters following the engine size in the legendary Ducati 900SS?:
Name one thing starting with D that you would love to ride?: