Author Topic: Track Day Saturday 9 May  (Read 1114 times)

Paul Whittaker

Re: Track Day Saturday 9 May
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2009, 05:06 PM »
Yeah, AWESOME ....

Thanks guy's for the the pic's looks like you both had a hole lot of fun, Dam that thing called work, anyway hope to be available on Sunday for the club rider. Chomping at the bit, with all the wet weekends we've had lately hope this will be sunny...
See you all on Sunday  ;D

Offline ChrisC

• Doggie
Re: Track Day Saturday 9 May
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2009, 04:05 PM »
FANTASTIC!  Good on ya both for getting down there, and thanks for posting up the pics!  What a great feeling, letting the Ducati do what it was designed to do. No cars, no people going the opposite way, no pedestrians, etc., etc.  Track days are a whole lot of fun.

I'm hoping to get to one again soon, perhaps in June?
Ducati 848

Offline NealeS

• Doggie
Track Day Saturday 9 May
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2009, 11:32 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :)Well guys those of you that wanted to come down to Eastern Creek for a "Track Day" and procrastinated then missed out you all missed a great day.  :)Both John Edwards "JBB" and myself had a fantastic day, we were both in the white (slow) group and we had a ball. six sessions of twenty minutes each represented plenty of action. John had previously completed a "Superbike School" training session which was evident by his smooth lines and good times.  ;DMyself it was my first time at Eastern Creek and definatly not the last, the old ST2 (102700K) had a good time was able to match JBB but had a horrible head shake over 180kph  :-X(looks like steering head bearings) but that will be rectified before my next outing. Here are a couple of photos of the day. D'ont forget the club ride to Thunderbolts Lookout next Sunday.  :DTo all those Mothers have a Happy Mothers Day. Cheers and stay on top of your bikes. Neale and Roz

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which country are Ducatis manufactured in?:
How many valves in a 2 valve plus a 4 valve motor (one cylinder of each)?:
There is one i in Ducati, how many does "the typical rider" have?: