Author Topic: SPECIAL PRICE!!! Eastern Creek Ride Days.  (Read 7228 times)

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
SPECIAL PRICE!!! Eastern Creek Ride Days.
« Reply #1 on: 08 Mar 2006, 02:30 PM »
Whoops, this was an invite Mark sent out over a month ago, I lost it in the in box for a while there, but it is as valid today as it was then. Particularly considering there is an NFI supported day coming up at The Creek in two days!

Sent: Friday, 27 January, 2006 1:40 PM
Subject: I need 15 or more DucatiClub Members for a ride day...

Hi Everyone,

I went on my first Ride day yesterday out at Eastern Creek. I had my Ducati SS1000DS out on the track, the first time I had my duke on any track. Needless to say I had one my most rememberable days riding on the duke. Yes it was a double demerit weekend but could do 220km/h/h - 240km/h/h and not worry about police ( you just have to lov that ).

I had so much fun that I want to share a bit of my experience with you and organise a ride day for club members at a special price if enough interest is shown!!!

As this was my first time on a track day I made sure that the guys running the event new this and they went out of there way to help me out and make sure that I had firstly a safe day and then a fun day on the track.

I had a 2 lap intro around the track led by a superbike school instructor showing the racing lines to take around the track. We than had our tiers warmed up and it was all on.... I had some issues with my approach into turn 2, cutting in to soon and coming out to wide. I had a chat to the Superbike instructor after my first session who explained what I was done wrong and what to do to correct this. The next time out he followed me around for a few laps so see were I was going wrong and then gave me some pointers to improve my corner entrees and exits, made a big difference.

By the 4th session out on the trace I had my knee down on the ground for the first time admittedly it was just a little scrap but it was still down :) and I was scrapping my fairing's ( leaning it down a bit to far ) YER BABY!!! How much fun can you have on a bike...  http://www.jpmphoto.com.au/Galleries/eastern_creek_ridedays_2006/26_01_06/white/pages/260106JPM_559.htm

All in all I just could not get over how much fun I was having  out on the track and I kept thinking to myself why I have not done this sooner. This is the reason for me sending out this email, go on a track day and have a ball but remember to always ride within your limits!

So

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL DUCATI CLUB MEMBERS.....

Would you like to do a track day?
Would you like to save around $50 or more on the price of a track day, that's 1/4 off the normal price?
Would you like to have the Eastern Creek Ride Day staff look after you as a "Track Star" rider?
Would you like to have the Superbike School Instructor give you tips on your riding style for free?

If you are interested, we need to get around 15 or more riders together to get a special deal with Eastern Creek Ride Days. If we have more then 15 riders then the price will drop even more.

If we get the numbers, I'll contact NFIMPORTS to do a DUCATI CUSTOMER SUPPORT DAY at the same time if possible. Need to ask really nicely...

Please drop me a email if you would be interested and around what time frame you would like to do this in. If you would like to see a bit more info on the ride days go to http://www.easterncreekridedays.com.au/

Have a fun safe ride and remember it's a double demerit long weekend 25 to 29th.

Not more then 15km/h  6 points (half your license) and $75....  That's 1/2 a ride day payed for and you keep 1/2 your license points.

More then 15km/h but not more the 30km/h  6 points and $255....  That a ride day with changed in you pocket and you keep 1/2 your license.

or

240km/h/h down the straight at eastern creek at $147  no police no license worries just dirty undies when you see your speed.

All types of bikes are welcome as are no Ducati club members, I just would like to see a good turn out on the track of Ducati bikes and club members and making this a regular calendar event for the club.

Pull out your leathers and jump on your bike for a track day, over 300 active club members surly 15 people would be interested....

Cheers
Mark
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Surname of famous local MotoGP rider Casey (S....):
What colour is the Pirelli on a red Ducati?:
An idling 1098S that does 0-100km/hr in 3.2secs is travelling at how many km/hr?: