Author Topic: Riding North?  (Read 1387 times)

Offline redpaso

• Puppy
Re: Riding North?
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2006, 03:25 PM »
Gingers Creek, the best toasted Ham & Cheese Sangers I ever had.  :D

yeah, I mean't next weekend, still can't make it though. I will keep an eye on rides & as soon as I see some guys heading north I will join up with you.

Enjoy the ride
Paso forever

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: Riding North?
« Reply #2 on: 09 Feb 2006, 10:41 PM »
Underated...Never
not while it carry's that fine badge up on the tank. The oxley sure is a fine piece of tar, I managed to get away to the Long Flat Rally a few years ago. So many corners that you think they will never end!!! Pitty you can make the ride down to catch up with us and just to make sure we are on the same weekend its sunday week the 19th as I was unsure when u said "This Weekend". Anyway Im sure there will be other opportunities and Gingers Creek I always a nice getaway and I wont have too much trouble convincing a few others ::). Thanks for joining in on the chat its always nice to meet others who share the same passion for there Ride ;)

Regards
Scott
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline redpaso

• Puppy
Riding North?
« Reply #1 on: 09 Feb 2006, 11:21 AM »
Hi Guys,

Just registered & it is good to see an other Ducati Group emerging that seems fresh & enthusiastic. I am based up the road from you guys in Troy Bayliss Country (Taree area) where we are totally lacking any Ducati groups. I would be keen to meet up with you if you are doing any rides to the North, unfortunately I can't make Smiths Lake this weekend. May I suggest a ride up the Oxley Highway in the near future. It really is the greatest Bike road on Mainland OZ, as those of you that have ridden it will know. As you may figure out from my Moniker I ride a RED PASO 906 a very underrated Ducati that seems to be finally getting some of the recognition that she deserves. I love "The Mistress" & am a big fan of the old 2-Valve Belt Driven Dukes.

Heres a shot of "the Mistress" if you see me on the road (ussually a back road) WAVE ;)

Paso forever