Author Topic: mmmmm topdoggys a sad pooch  (Read 1875 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: mmmmm topdoggys a sad pooch
« Reply #3 on: 13 Apr 2008, 02:28 PM »
i may just need a bit of prompting now my laptops dead just to keep me informed now i cant jump on and look daily, i hear your moving house too, i hope im invited to the moving out and moving in parties that ive got planned, just joshing as if ive got time to plan anything being at work twenty four seven. . . . . . . . . . . . pause nooot ;D

see you all soon topdoggy who hopes to ride with you all again in the coming year....s
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

AstroDog

Re: mmmmm topdoggys a sad pooch
« Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2008, 11:02 PM »
Hey Scotty, yes indeed you should head out to the meeting point on the Sunday mornings for a chat with the guys and to wave them off as they rumble away.

I haven't been out for quite a while as we're organising to move house and with Nicole being 6 months pregnant with no. 2 and Olivia... we'll you know have much time kids demand.

Anyway, we're moving much closer to you and will be moving in next week end. Hope to see you soon.

Hooroo, james.

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
mmmmm topdoggys a sad pooch
« Reply #1 on: 03 Apr 2008, 11:26 PM »
topdoggys sad he thinks you other doggies should demand he at least comes out to freemans so he can hear that vtwin rumble he once made  :o ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) or at least give him a call now he's closer, look his mobile number up!!!!!
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower