Author Topic: 2004 ST3 for sale, bargain!  (Read 1845 times)

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
2004 ST3 for sale, bargain!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2008, 12:07 AM »
A post from Mal Cherlin on DOCNSW:

Everyone, here is a genuine unlucky scenario which may benefit a fellow rider. My mate Leon from the DOCNSW has had a whole series of unlucky events leading to the sale of his beloved '04 ST3, he has asked me to post this on his behalf. Due to extreme financial hardship Leon has to sell his bike urgently! He would like $15,000, but if he gets seriously arm wrestled down from that he would rather see it go to a "good home". He is VERY negotiable!! His # is 0431 088 748.

And from me, now I know Leo well, he has a heart of gold. He went considerably out of his way at the last Thunder Rally to trailer me home when I had an unrepairable puncture. He rang me earlier tonight and his tale of woe is just bizarre. Still he needs the dosh so the bike will sell soon. One thing Mal didn't mention is the bike is a bit over 40,000km and has had the engine rebuilt under warranty on account of a little end bush dislodging. The bike was just out of warranty really but it shouldn't do this so soon, so Ducati undertook the $8,500 repair gratis, which was pretty good of them too - I guess they know the sort of fellow Leo is and were happy to come to the party for him too.

So if you are thinking of picking up an ST3, give him a call and see what happens - just do it quickly!!!
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Desmoquatros have how many valves per cylinder?:
If you apply the Brembos from stationary how many seconds before you will stop again if the bike has a 0-100km/hr time of 3.2 secs and can stop in 4 secs?:
An idling 1098S that does 0-100km/hr in 3.2secs is travelling at how many km/hr?: