Author Topic: Ducati August  (Read 1619 times)

Offline StuartV

• Doggie
club ride
« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2007, 08:43 PM »
G'day everyone. Yes it's that time again, This sunday is our Wisemans Ferry ride. So I look forward to seeing you all there. No need to worry about the weather I organised it so the sun will be shining and the warmer weather will be back. We are meeting at Freemans waterhole and carrying on from there.
Have a great rest of the week and seeyou Sunday.
Monster Stu

Offline StuartV

• Doggie
Ducati August
« Reply #1 on: 01 Aug 2007, 09:53 PM »
Hello to you all. August is here. Only three weeks to go until our club ride. It will be an awesome day if the weather stays as good as it has been the last week or so. I see my last post has had some interest, thats great! Brett has raised a good discussion point with regard to where we meet for our club meets.Fraser's isn't far for me either , however I imagine there would be all sorts of ideas. For the Wisemans ferry run Freemans Waterhole stays the rally point. This Sunday 5th I'll be out on the monster. I usually go for a beach cruise mid Sunday, check out whats going on. I'll be parked along the foreshore park, where the tugs hangout. If anyone is out on their Ducati and wants to stop by and say hi you know between 2.30 and 3.00 pm I'll be there. For anyone that hasn't meet me I ride a Monster 695 in beautiful Ducati Red. My pup will be with me. When we leave I plan to head around past the beaches for a 15 min  Sunday see the sights. A great way to cap off any weekend.
Look out for further posts over the next week or so regarding Wisemans.
Ride Safe.Ride Ducati.
Monster Stu