Author Topic: Federico Minoli meet Gabriele Del Torchio - YOUR REPLACEMENT!!!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
And the New CEO, Gabriele Del Torchio says...
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2007, 04:47 PM »
Dear Ducatisti,

As you already know, as of May 21st, 2007, I have been nominated as Ducati’s new CEO.  I am very pleased and honoured to be called on to manage a company this important, a true leader in the international motorcycling world that represents the excellence of “made in Italy” all around the world.

But the true source of my pride is to be part of this family in which I have already begun to share the passion for this brand, the products, and the races.  You can be sure that we will continue striving to keep our products distinct and original, true icons of the international motorcycling community.  Our aim remains the same: offering passionate bikers the best quality, reliability and innovative technology and maintaining a high level of excellence in racing, both for our satisfaction and that of our fans.

I can’t hide from you that in the past few days, I have already been overwhelmed by the passion and appeal that emanates from this prestigious brand, and I know that you all are a very strong part of the Ducati community.  For this reason, I am excited to meet you and have you get to know me.

I will see you at the WPM on Thursday, June 28th, which will take place during the WDW.

See you soon,

Gabriele Del Torchio

(I wonder how long it will take for Gabe to make it out here for a Turismo - after 3 years of trying Frederico made it out for the last one and impressed us as a nice guy at least - whether he knew of his impending garotting and wanted a decent holiday / perk of the job remains a mystery!)
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
Here is an announcement from Ducati to all DOCs, there is no further explanation why Federico has been flicked from the top job... :o?

Club News from the Board of Directors 05/21/07
Today, 05/21/2007, the Board of Directors of Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A., appointed Mr. Gabriele Del Torchio as the new Chief Executive Officer of the Company, vesting him with the executive powers relating to the ordinary management of the business and affairs of the Company in accordance with the general and special budgets approved by the Board of Directors. The Board, moreover, appointed Mr. Giampiero Paoli as Chairman of the Company. Mr. Del Torchio and Mr. Paoli accepted their appointment.

The new Company’s executives have thanked Mister Federico Minoli for his contribution over the past years at the head of Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.

On the Ducati News site (http://www.ducati.com/news/07/news018/news018.jhtml) there is also this:

Gabriele Del Torchio appointed CEO of Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
Ducati has a new CEO: the Board of Directors of the company has nominated Gabriele Del Torchio as the CEO of Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. At the same time, the Board has nominated Gianpiero Paoli as the President of the company.

The company’s new top management expressed their gratitute to Federico Minoli for his successful tenure as Ducati’s leader over the past ten years.

The newly appointed CEO has emphasized: “I am pleased and honoured today to assume this new and important professional challenge: Ducati is a national success appreciated around the world, so becoming part of a team that has already achieved such grand successes can only be an incentive to do one’s best. The primary objective of Ducati, today and for the future, is to continue to always offer customers the best quality, reliability, and innovative technology.

The Corse division, an area of excellence for Ducati, will continue to provide a steady foundation for the company. Using the “know-how” perfected on the track means giving our core product the extra that gives us, and will continue to do so in the future, a significant advantage over our competitors.

Ducati can continue to grow and improve in terms of efficiency, proceeds and profits. The results of the turnaround that the management obtained in the last year represent a premise to offer shareholders further satisfaction.

Del Torchio was, among others, the CEO of Gruppo Ferretti, Carraro Group S.p.A. and Cifa S.p.A., as well as President and CEO of APS S.p.A., Fai Komatsu S.p.A. and Ford New Holland S.p.A.
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which country are Ducatis manufactured in?:
Surname of famous local MotoGP rider Casey (S....):
How many valves in a 2 valve plus a 4 valve motor (one cylinder of each)?: