Author Topic: My mate Ron on his new Ducati scrambler 803  (Read 280 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: My mate Ron on his new Ducati scrambler 803
« Reply #5 on: 24 Jan 2019, 03:41 PM »
I also dropped into Frasers today while I was in town getting an injection and chatted with Stephen Couri and i offered my help and support while im not working anymore and hopefully turn us into a proper Ducati registered club!!! But as he said its going to need a group of willing active members which unfortunately most of the dogs are me not included in the clubs rides but im looking / hoping here daily that people will be involved  :'(
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
« Reply #4 on: 03 Nov 2018, 05:24 PM »
It might be a good time to meet Ron and have the bbq at his place as you can ride into his shed off the street in islington behind the new train/tram depot and ill send you all of his details by email mate and im up for anything to keep this formally fantastic club back into its glory days when i could not only ride well but walk by myself too!!!

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
As it happens Scottie, I only recently had a chat to Steve Couri, Fraser Newcastle's new (returning) manager. He is keen to get an official Desmo Ducati club going again and gotta say Kellie and I am inclined to team up and make sure it happens!

In the last few years we have done a lot of riding with all kinds of groups and, whilst there are some great individuals 'out there', I have not found anything to match the experience and general feeling of mixing it with a bunch of Ducati owners. So we're 'up for it'.

Still need to form 'the bbq committee' to make this work, but inclined to have another crack at it, some time soon...
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
« Reply #2 on: 03 Nov 2018, 11:12 AM »
And for those of us who like a bourbon to drink Ron also home brews a nice drop pretty cheaply too!!! :P

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
My mate Ron on his new Ducati scrambler 803
« Reply #1 on: 03 Nov 2018, 11:10 AM »
I have sent him links to us DOGs so wen he joins please make him feel welcome and try to link him up for one of our rides!!!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Desmoquatros have how many valves per cylinder?:
Which arm on a Ducati holds the back wheel on? (first word s...g):
An idling 1098S that does 0-100km/hr in 3.2secs is travelling at how many km/hr?: