Author Topic: I'm responsible for OUR club falling apart  (Read 204 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: I'm responsible for OUR club falling apart
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jul 2017, 07:06 PM »
I'm not sorry i had my rant as its coming from a good place to try to inspire our strong fleet of doggie powered Ducati owning group of women & men to make things like this group of the best Ducati Owners out riding together again

As ive said we all have our own lives to live as well as hard as it can be for some please reply something, anything except .................... nothing & I'm not trying to destruct our club only have you all back engaging your ideas of rides, racing at a track for practice for TEAM DOGS RACING  :P  I'm not angry I'm only upset clubs on its way out because of what ive done & am still doing, but im back to making us DUCATI STRONG again!!!
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2017, 10:45 AM »
Not sure what you're trying to do here Scott, but what you are saying is not the pathway to a dynamic engaging social motorcycle club. Only destruction of what remains. The recurrent history lessons you keep spraying out publicly don't do one bit of good, only harm.

I have laid out elsewhere what I see the pathways to former glory, or new glory really are, and every time you  have one of these public tanties I give you a link to go read them again. But it is Sunday and I am writing this on my ph from a comfortable chair and can't be bothered to find them. I am however, rather over these public displays of anger /frustration and would council you  to  concentrate on what you CAN  do, not what you can't.

The time they are a-changin, and it  is affecting all social clubs. We will see some form of Ducati-centric social club happen again either because a couple of interested individuals bob up and make it so, or we get access to race track facilities and a need for an active entity exists around that. Or both. Until then, or at least for "a while", I will keep the shell available.

It is of at least some relevance that the 200+ members of this forum are all good Ducati-centric  people interested in things I occasionally send notes out about and I get no  bounces / cancellations (except for the intermittent unlucky ones that leave the area and ask to  be deleted). Can you imagine how rapid the withdrawal rates would be  if I sent out rants like the OP here? Fastest way to total destruction, and about time I said it more clearly. Like Mum  says, if you haven't got something nice to say, keep quiet. Deal with  your anger / whatever in some other way. Thank you.
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2017, 06:09 PM »
Ok its time to start this thinking for everyone involved NOW or feel my wrath!!  :P  nobody likes a wheelchair leg sweep

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
I'm responsible for OUR club falling apart
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2017, 06:07 PM »
And for this i'm truly sorry to you all because i know pre accident me along with some others were the driving force for this to be a social club, but now nobody including me attends our clubs breakfasts and the group rides have been stopped running all together and i know Vince has tried to give it his all slowed a bit by his own personal matters and you all know why i cant be at most things but im refusing to let this terrific Ducati Owners Group fall apart the way ive let the rest of my life go and FYI there has been times where ive nearly given up on my life after everything its been through but ive put most of that hate and guilt aside now & im nearly walking independently admittedly after nearly eleven years but ive not given up on myself and wont give up on something that's always been there for me post accident  ;D  So please put your hand up even just for ride suggestions whether they be short or long that can be done within a Sunday being one day a week away from or with your family who like me can either ride with you on their Ducati or one of those other brands we dare not speak of unless they're broken down or getting their weekly service (check the petrol & change everything lol) yes im joking but as ive found out unfortunately other people can be mentally disabled too lmao!!!

SO PLEASE DOGGIES MAKE THIS EFFORT BE FOR YOURSELF FIRST THEN WE WILL ALL FOLLOW YOUR LEAD AND IT MEANS EVERYONE!!!  8)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Surname of famous local MotoGP rider Casey (S....):
What colour is the Pirelli on a red Ducati?:
What is the 6th letter in Ducati?: