Author Topic: This weekends ride  (Read 721 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: This weekends ride
« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2017, 09:58 AM »
for those 4 of us who still read my post on our forum thanks and please keep your shiny machines safe at home in your garages as i don't want to be the one held responsible simply for the lure of scratching Topdogs belly!!!  :P ;D
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
This weekends ride
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2017, 04:57 PM »
So who was thinking about going on a ride this weekend to continue to make this clubs membership fees a valid one? I know if I had my 1398 Panigale that i can only dream of now in my situation I would be out there to lead the dogs on the ride we deserve until my mate Vincey overtook me on the back wheel  :P  So can one of thee who can still ride their Ducati's and still read our forums posts please keep everyone else paying to be here a lot more interested because I've already lost so much personally and i don't want to add our club that I had originally put so much work in on to be proud of what i had set out to achieve and did do back in the olden days of my Ducatisti life so please get out from digging under the house and drag your Ducati out that you have invested so much on and give him or her the ride she deserves and don't forget to write about it and put some pictures up in a reply to me here!!!

And please if you're riding past my kennel don't forget to drop in if my vans in my carport so you can either scratch my belly or let me hear your Vtwin thunder!!!!
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower