Author Topic: Guinness World record attempt  (Read 416 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Guinness World record attempt
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2017, 06:33 PM »
405 Ducatis needed to break the world record and raise funds for RSPCA9AM meet up at Venue - Olympic Park is the placeWe will be wrapped up by 10:30AMCoffee and food will be available on siteRiders can then go for a real ride afterwards and then join us at Bondi Pavilion where we are giving away $20k of prizes.You must be registered for the event to participate in the world record attempt.Registrations can be done via this link. http://ducatista.bigcartel.com/product/guinness-world-record-registration

So all of you doggies need to sign up to wag your tails down there to represent the DOG's at a world record attempt but due to mine being dead im asking you to not only represent us but also be there for me and take lots of photos to share with me and those who are unable to go!!!
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 500 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Which part of a Ducati is a Desmoquatro? (m...r):
If you apply the Brembos from stationary how many seconds before you will stop again if the bike has a 0-100km/hr time of 3.2 secs and can stop in 4 secs?:
A Ducati's back wheel is usually driven by a c....: