Author Topic: So who's going out riding this weekend?  (Read 906 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: So who's going out riding this weekend?
« Reply #3 on: 14 Nov 2016, 09:37 AM »
I'm showing you this now so you can shine up your ride to get it out to put it on show!!! I got this off the Greg & Audreys home made ice cream shop toronto https://www.facebook.com/gregandaudreys/ who posted this picture and "Hi guys, the museum is trying out an after hours event to go with our exhibition Emporium. [/size]David Hampton[/size] and I would really like more cars and bikes to surround [/size]the museum on the night. If you're interested, it should be a top night and totally free. Spread the word and help a sister out. We can be reached via Facebook or on 4974 1401. PS awesome poster by the amazing Gina Collins!!!" So they might be worth calling to find out the where and when its happening on [/size]0249505488
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
Re: So who's going out riding this weekend?
« Reply #2 on: 13 Nov 2016, 07:03 PM »
Ok i really don't believe that none of you DOG's stayed off those beautiful tools of the road for the times when there was no rain >:(  Its time for everyone to lift their game so dont make me come down there with my shoe in hand :P  please just share with 1 of us who cant ride his old bike or his next Ducati 1299 Superleggera

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
So who's going out riding this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2016, 11:03 AM »
now is your opportunity to hook up with some other Ducatisti to go for a ride to somewhere you have never been before or to even meet up with some others riding on a DOC NSW ride somewhere down south and please don't tell me you cant because its going to rain or I might think you don't ride a Vtwin Ducati anymore that's designed to be ridden and sometimes raced in all conditions that you can adjust your riding style to ;)