Author Topic: Happy Crashiversary to ME  (Read 191 times)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
  • Let's go for a ride soon, I'm up for it - how about you?
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group
Re: Happy Crashiversary to ME
« Reply #4 on: 09 Nov 2018, 03:34 PM »
Yes I had a great day thanks team and I had dinner with my eldest daughter and her boyfriend to celebrate this with me and no more fatalities except for the chicken that made up my snitzchel and the potatoes that made my chips!!! It waas unfortunate that none of my old long time school mates could be there for me, called me to see how i felt on the anniversary or my parents as my dads now got cancer and wont be with us much longer  :'(  And I know you try to not think about the bad things involved in our passion, i know i never did or backed off enough due to the joy of it as im sure you have all felt feeling the acceleration of your machines that sometimes make the front wheel come off the ground under excessive acceleration that i loved doing so much!!!  :P
I hope i get to see you all doing that again one day now im old needing cheap thrills.
Ducati is number 1, all others are number 2 or lower

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
« Reply #3 on: 07 Nov 2018, 11:21 AM »
Today marks 12 years since the day that i lost my Ducati riding life, but im still here to annoy you all and i hope you kept your beautiful powereful machines in your garage out of the rain off the slippery roads to keep your Ducati riding lives safe!!  :)

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
« Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2016, 06:10 PM »
For those who still ride a Ducati and are loyal dogs like me here is something recorded of me today!! https://youtu.be/g0neGcisWsI Please enjoy unless you live on your Ducati and never read the forum and if you have that V-twin thundering down the road i don't blame you its where i would still be today too!! :P

Offline TopDOG

• Pack Leader
Happy Crashiversary to ME
« Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2016, 03:02 PM »
Yes today marks my ten years anniversary after my crash :'(  so i hope you are all still out riding your Italian steeds today proudly 8) !! You're always welcome to drop in to see me and my home numbers listed so you can call to check first that im in :P  Be happy for me not too sad as im still here to annoy you into wanting to ride Ducati & be an active part of this fabulous club so please take part in the laid out rides and other events so we can grow bigger and better as a club to help to offer everyone more within you're own financial and social abilities so have a grrrrrrreat ride today and feel free to drop in to make my day brighter with the sound of your v-twin!!!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the D in Hunter DOG stand for?:
Which arm on a Ducati holds the back wheel on? (first word s...g):
Name one thing starting with D that you would love to ride?: